Property Acquisition and Retainer Service
We pride ourselves on the personal level of service we offer
to each of our clients. We want you to feel confident that
we understand your needs fully and that you are getting a
comprehensive and professional service on competitive terms.
Getting to know your commercial and residential property
At the outset we like to meet and discuss with the people
responsible for the move, and inspect your existing property
and discuss your preferences:
- Size; space requirements, open plan or floors
- Location; transport and staff siting
- Style of building; corporate image, preferences
- Specification; A/C, lifts, raised floors, parking
- Budget; freehold or leasehold
Having established the parameters of your requirement a search
is initiated. We use a combination of resources which means you
will be getting the most accurate and up to date information on
all the available commercial property meeting your requirements:
- Database: We use one of the industry's leading computer
databases of available commercial property information which is
updated to our office on-line on a daily basis
- Market Knowledge: Many commercial properties may become
available without even being marketed publicly. Through our extensive
sources and contacts we hope to get the information first for
- Agents network: Commercial and residential property agents
rely on the exchange of information between themselves to do deals,
as a result we have our own 'postal' system that collects and
circulates information on properties and requirements to over
500 agents everyday.
- Traditional legwork: We will always compliment a search
by thoroughly combing the chosen locations on foot for information
and boards that may have slipped through by other sources.
- Targeted mailing: This can be arranged to make direct
contact with occupiers of a chosen location, business type and
size. This service is at an additional cost.
Advice on the lease terms is one of the most important areas in
the acquisition of new premises to ensure that you get the best
terms for your company.
- Rent or Price: We will be able to provide comparable
evidence to support the terms agreed from research and market
- Lease terms; There are many points that need to be considered
such as Privity of Contract, Security of Tenure, Alienation, Dilapidations,
Schedules of Condition, and Service Charge provisions.
- Solicitors; We will be able to provide information and
discuss lease terms knowledgeably with your legal representatives.
For information on our Retainer Fees and Agreements, please
In many instances the hard work for you only starts after an acquisition
has taken place. The move itself is traumatic enough, but consideration
has to be given to making the commercial property ready for your
occupation. To help, we have our own design and project management
department on hand if required.
- Fit-out: Partitioning, decoration, carpeting etc.
- Cabling: Computers, phones & data
- Refurbishment: Building works, extensions and structural
- Furniture: Help with sourcing.